If you've registered on race-nation.co.uk before, sign in here
10k Unaffiliated, Sold out
10k Affiliated , Sold out
ENTRIES OPEN 28th November at 7pm
Join us at the picturesque Dartington Hall for the Final Countdown Trail 10k+
The 10k route starts and finishes at the Dartington Estate, it promises a mix of riverside paths, woodlands, hills, fields and maybe another hill, all in stunning Devon countryside.
Bespoke "Final Countdown" medal for all finishers.
Race starts at 9.30am with waved starts every 2 minutes - giving you plenty of time to recover before enjoying your own New Year's Eve celebrations.
Entries limited to just 230 places for 2020! When they are gone, they are gone!
10k+ Affiliated £20
10k+ Unaffiliated £22
Trophies for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Male & Female (sent in the post after the event)
Runners must be over 18
Trail Shoes highly recommended
Medical cover provided by TEAMSS Medical Services
COVID-19 Terms and Conditions (These are extra to our main Terms and Conditions)
IMPORTANT - If the event cannot take place on New Years Eve 2020 all places will automatically transfer to either a revised date in the Spring of 2021(if restrictions allow this new date) or to New Years Eve 2021, by entering the 2020 Final Countdown 10k you agree to this condition of entry. Sorry no Refunds. Sorry, but to comply with the guidelines and for our insurance if you are currently in a Tier 3 area, then sorry but you are not able to enter the event at this time, any entries from people in a Tier 3 area will be refunded minus card fee.
Please follow these rules they are for everyone’s safety, anyone not following the rules may be asked to leave the venue and disqualified from the event, sorry but in these times we ourselves have a strict set of guidelines to follow. There may seem a lot of rules but we want to make the event as safe as possible while still giving you a great trail run.
These rules may be updated if the guidance changes, a full set of the rules will be sent a couple of days before event day.
1. There are strictly no on day entries.
2. There are no on the day name transfers.
3. Do not give your number to anyone else.
3. Do not use anyone else’s number.
4. By entering you agree that if you are feeling unwell, have a temperature or displaying any symptoms of Covid-19, you will not come to the venue and will not take part in the event.
5. You MUST use the hand sanitizer before and after using the toilets.
6. You must abide by all social distancing requirements at all times, these are currently keeping at least 2 metres apart( or 1 Metre with mitigation) at all times and no standing in groups of more then 6 people.
7. You will be given an arrival time, please do not arrive before that time.
8. You will be given a time to come to Race HQ, to pick up your race number, please come at that time.
9. You will be given a time to come to Race HQ, ready to be called to the start, please come at that time.
10. Please be ready to start at your wave start time and wait for your wave to be called before coming to the start line.
11. When you finish you will be shown, where to pick your medal up from the table and then you will have to walk away from the immediate finish line area, this is to keep it clear for the next finishers.
12. There is no bag drop or safe item drop at the event, please keep all your belongings in your own vehicle.
13. Please wear a Face Mask before and after the run, do not wear one while running, wear a face mask at the toilets, when coming to race hq and at the start line.
14. There is no Water Stop at the event this year, to comply with Covid-Secure guidance.
We hope you understand the need for these extra measures for everyone’s safety, we want you to enjoy this event..