If you've registered on race-nation.co.uk before, sign in here
Before you enter Fleet Fun Walk 2020
FLEET FUN WALK 2020
Join Fleet Fun Walk 2020 on 19th September 2020 to walk, have fun, and raise money for the charities and good causes that mean most to you!
Registration on line is easy!!
We have made the registration process easier this year, using Race Nation. We also encourage you to set up at Sports Giving page to raise funds for your charity.
You will be able to:
- register as an individual, as a family, or as a team
- join an existing team
- log back in to edit your details or choices at any time
- set up a Sports Giving page when you register
Race Nation will send you confirmation emails.
You will need:
- Details of each walker plus their chosen walk distance & charity name and the charity registration number
- If registering a Team, you will need a Team Name
- Credit or Debit Card
- To supply your email address and create a password for logging back into your Race Nation page.
Please note the steps required in creating a registration with Race Nation
- Go to the Sign Up section below
- Select the type of entry, and add the number of adults or under 18's you want to register in this session
- Create a Race Nation account - you will need your email & create a password
- Enter YOUR INFORMATION as ‘creator of the registration’
- Enter the First Walker Details (you can copy and edit your own details if appropriate)
- You can join or form a team in this step
- You can also set up a Sports Giving Page in this step
- Repeat step 5 for each walker
- Review Basket and Checkout - pay by Credit or Debit Card
Registering Teams and Under 18’s
Please be Aware:
- The registration fee is non-refundable
- The Adult Team is a flexible registration, starting with 2 adults. Price varies depending on number of adults entered
- Under 8's are free of charge - please add details of under 8's in the family ticket
- Under 18’s must be registered by their parent / guardian / youth leader
- Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult walker (max 6 under 18 to 1 adult)
- You will be agreeing to the walk conditions including:
- You understand that Fleet Rotary will consolidate all donations and distribute funds to your chosen charity or good cause after the event
- You will need to agree to Race Nation’s Terms and Conditions
- You have read and agree to the Fleet Rotary Health & Safety instructions for this event
TEAM LEADERS AND 'INDIVIDUAL' WALKERS MUST BRING WITH THEM, ON THE DAY OF THE WALK, THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS:
- A copy of your registration document
- A signed copy of the H&S Instructions
- A copy of the Walker Instructions for your use during the walk
Fleet Fun Walk 2020 sign up
Youth Team of 5 (1 Adult & 4 Youths 8-17yrs)
Youth Team of 6 ( 1 Adult & 5 Youths 8-17yrs)
Youth Team of 7 (1 adult & 6 Youths 8-17yrs)
Family of 2
Family of 3
Family of 4
Make A Donation
With the RaceNation app, you can view information about this event, browse for other events from Rotary Club of Fleet, receive notices from the organiser, and more!
Find out more by clicking here, and download the App below:
About Fleet Fun Walk 2020
FLEET FUN WALK 2020
As a result of the Coronavirus outbreak, we have postponed the Fleet Fun Walk 2020 from 2nd May to Saturday 19th September 2020. This date is subject to review, depended on the recovery timeline from the current outbreak.
You can register now for Fleet Fun Walk 2020 on 19th September 2020, to walk, have fun, and raise money for the charities and good causes that mean most to you!
ABOUT THE WALK - 2020
This is the fourth year that we at Fleet Rotary are organising this event to facilitate people to raise money for their chosen charity or other good cause, and to have a fun day out walking in parts of Fleet and it’s surrounding area.
100% off all funds raised by each walker goes to their chosen charity.
In previous years the event has drawn interest from many groups (eg schools, guides, church) as well as many families and individuals who fund raise for their favourite charity, whilst walking in the beautiful countryside around Fleet.
Many have returned year after year. The walk is suitable for all ages and abilities, and you are able to choose how far you wish to walk, either:
- 7 miles, with an opt out at Fleet railway station after 3.6 miles
- 10 miles, including an extension further along the Basingstoke Canal and returning by footpaths through open countryside.
The short route is appropriate for people of all ages and abilities. On the route extension, there are 2 stiles to be crossed, which unfortunately makes the extension unsuitable for wheelchairs.
We advise that you take into account the weather conditions on the day, and be prepared for either rain or warm conditions by taking waterproofs and water with you.
The walk is well signposted and marshalled
Dogs on leads are welcome.
You can start the walk between 9 and 11am; the finishing point will close at 4pm (or earlier if all walkers have completed the walk
We want to make FFW2020 the biggest yet, so get your team together and register, or register yourself
Note: All team leaders and participants over the age of 18 years must read all the following documents, and by continuing to registration for the event, it will be understood that this has been done. You will be required on arrival and prior to starting the walk, to sign that you have read all the relevant information.
Contact Fleet Fun Walk 2020
Rotary Club of Fleet
Registered Number: 1028523