If you've registered on race-nation.co.uk before, sign in here
Before you enter RISE 8K Undercliff Run for Women 2020
Please note that this is a women only race. The minimum age for entry is 15; there is no maximum age.
We continue to plan for a COVID -19 SAFE event, which means there will be changes to how this event normally looks.
- The 8K course will be the same with KM markers in place, but there won't be any chip timing. This year it is all about taking part and raising awareness and funds for RISE.
- We will be asking all entrants to follow strict guidance and procedures on the day, which will be communicated with you in advance of the event date.
- You will be rewarded with a medal, one item to eat and a small bottle of water. We will ask you to leave the site as soon as you've finished and collected your items.
- We won't be providing t shirts this year, but if you've run this event before, please do turn up in a RISE 8K t shirt!
- If, due to COVID-19, we're unable to organise the event on Sunday 11th October, we will inform everyone in good time and move the event to a virtual one at a discounted rate.
Your entry fee pays for the organisation of the event, so we ask for a minimum sponsorship/donation from each participant of £20.
It is a requirement that you read the Terms and Conditions before entering the event; these are displayed on the next page, after you click 'checkout'. However for your convenience, we have collated two that you must be aware of before signing up:
- Entry fees will not be refunded. RISE will however offer a £10 refund if the 8K Undercliff Run for Women is moved to a virtual event due to Covid-19. However, under the Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel, for any reason, up to and including the 14th working day after the date of registration. If you wish to exercise your statutory right to cancel please notify us in writing by letter or by e-mail within this period. RISE will then refund any sums paid (less administrative fee). After this period your registration fee is non-refundable.
- Your listed emergency contact cannot also be taking part in the event.
You will be given the opportunity to set up an integrated fundraising page when you press checkout- however if you would prefer to set up a JustGiving page, you can do so here. Please note we are discouraging cash donations this year following the COVID-19 Pandemic and the risks associated with cash. If you would like to make a donation via bank transfer please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide you with our bank details.
RISE 8K Undercliff Run for Women 2020 sign up
+ Admin fees £ 2.00
Make A Donation
With the RaceNation app, you can view information about this event, browse for other events from RISE , receive notices from the organiser, and more!
Find out more by clicking here, and download the App below:
About RISE 8K Undercliff Run for Women 2020
The RISE 8K Undercliff Run for Women is a scenic run alongside Sussex’s famous chalk cliffs, from Saltdean towards Brighton and back. It is RISE's signature, annual fundraising event. It is an established event in the Brighton running calendar, 2020 being its 13th year!
The 8K event is a women only run and the minimum age to enter is 15 on race day; no maximum age.
- Medals for all participants
- We will offer prizes for the highest fundraisers
All donations and sponsorship will help local families affected by domestic abuse. We are asking each runner to raise a minimum amount of £20 - but if that's too easy for you, amazing! Anything & everything over this will be greatly appreciated.