If you've registered on race-nation.co.uk before, sign in here
Before you enter RISE 8K Undercliff Run for Women 2020
Please note that this is a womens only race. The minimum age for entry is 15; there is no maximum age.
Your entry fee pays for the organisation of the event, so we ask for a minimum sponsorship/donation from each participant of £20.
It is a requirement that you read the Terms and Conditions before entering any of the races; these are displayed on the next page, after you click 'checkout'. However for your convenience, we have collated two that you must be aware of before signing up:
- Entry fees will not be refunded. However, under the Distance Selling Regulations you have the right to cancel, for any reason, up to and including the 14th working day after the date of registration. If you wish to exercise your statutory right to cancel please notify us in writing by letter or by e-mail within this period. RISE will then refund any sums paid (less administrative fee). After this period your registration fee is non-refundable.
- Your listed emergency contact cannot also be running any of the other races
You will be given the opportunity to set up an integrated fundraising page when you press checkout- however if you would prefer to set up a JustGiving page, you can do so here. Email email@example.com if you would prefer a paper sponsorship form.
RISE 8K Undercliff Run for Women 2020 sign up
Gift for a Friend
+ Admin fees £ 1.00
+ Admin fees £ 2.75
Make A Donation
With the RaceNation app, you can view information about this event, browse for other events from RISE , receive notices from the organiser, and more!
Find out more by clicking here, and download the App below:
About RISE 8K Undercliff Run for Women 2020
The RISE 8K Undercliff Run for Women is a scenic run alongside Sussex’s famous chalk cliffs, from Saltdean towards Brighton and back. It is RISE's signature, annual fundraising event. It is an established event in the Brighton running calendar, 2020 being its 13th year!
The 8K race is a women only run and the minimum age to enter is 15 on race day; no maximum age.
- The 8K event is chip timed
- Each runner will receive a free souvenir running t-shirt, with an option to buy extras
- Each finisher (relay included) will receive a medal, and RISE goody bag
- You can have your name printed on your running bib until 4pm on 1st September
- There will be a prize for an 8K Team with the fastest four as well as prizes for other categories including best fundraiser and best fancy dress
- Sussex Steel Band and Silver Sounds Samba will be providing the rhythm to keep your spirits high
- The best warm up provided by Zuzana at Z-Energy to send you off feeling 'well up for it'
- RISE running vests and warm RISE Hoodies available for purchase
- Free parking alongside the world famous Saltdean Lido with a short walk to the event village
- The location of the event, the stunning chalk cliffs and wide sea, a site of natural beauty, we want to keep it waste free, and we aim to be zero-waste event.
All donations and sponsorship will help local families affected by domestic abuse.