This event is using the RaceNation app.
With the RaceNation app, you can view information about this event, browse for other events from Obstacle Play Park, receive notices from the organiser, and more!
Find out more by clicking here
, and download the App below:
TRX returns to OPP for the remainder of the summer, due to covid-19 restrictions at this time i can only have 5 people training at one time, so this session will run at the same time as the online version, so if you want to stay at home and train you can or you can do a face to face session.
Gloves MUST worn at this time
The class will now return to the original 45minute class
- In person £8.00
- Online £5.00
If you want to book the in person session you can do that here, if you want to book the online session then follow this link https://race-nation.co.uk/register/obstacle-play-park/trx-online
Please take the time to read everything so you are prepared for your visit.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER DURING THIS TIME
- You MUST bring hand sanitiser with you
- You MUST use hand sanitiser AFTER using EACH obstacle
- Park in the designated area for your session
- Stay by your car until you are meet 10 minutes before your session for a short briefing
- Be ready to start your session as soon as your briefing finishes
- Maintain social distancing during your stay at OPP
- Respect every ones space while you are training
- Gloves are optional but advisable for obstacle practice - but are mandatory for fitness classes
- Toilets will be open on a 1 in 1 out bassis and you must bring your own HAND TOWEL
- for some parts of the course it is not possible or practical to maintain the same level of cleaning as the rest of the course receives, these areas are signposted and will be pointed out to you and although hand cleaning spots are in use, you use this area at your own risk.
- you CANNOT use the cleaned part of the course once you enter this area