If you've registered on race-nation.co.uk before, sign in here
Before you enter Obstacle Play Park Endurance
This will be the first in person event for OPP Endurance so will be a little different to the virtual events, there will be less lead up challenges and you will get a kit list but very little information about the event itself.
Once you register you will be added to an event whatsap group for communications, this will be a socially distanced event and you will be required to carry hand sanitiser in your kit and follow event rules.
You may get wet during the event, but will not be swimming in lake OPP
TAKE TIME TO READ ALL INFORMATION IT IS VERY IMPORTANT.
EVENT CHECK IN TIME 5.30pm
EVENT START TIME 6.00pm
APPROXIMATE FINISH TIME 10.00pm
Standard Kit List
These are items you must have for every event
- Athletes MUST wear a white shirt. This can be a t-shirt, a sports bra, a tank top, whatever you want, but it must be white, you may were whatever you wish underneath the white shirt.
- 1 headlamp (per person). It will be dark, this is 100% Mandatory.
- Spare batteries
- 1 black sharpie marker per athlete.
- 2 glow sticks
- 1 hydration pack, backpack, ruck, purse, whatever you want to call it. Whatever you choose, you must be able to carry your own water supply.
- 4 salt or electrolyte packets. If you start to cramp up, eat the packets and drink some water.
- 2 – 4 energy gel shots or energy bars, whichever flavor you prefer.
- You will receive any additional gear list items via email 14 days prior to your event weekend.
Obstacle Play Park Endurance sign up
Obstacle Play Park Endurance 03 Saturday 22nd August: Sold out
Obstacle Play Park Endurance 03 Saturday 22nd August
With the RaceNation app, you can view information about this event, browse for other events from Obstacle Play Park, receive notices from the organiser, and more!
Find out more by clicking here, and download the App below:
About Obstacle Play Park Endurance
After two successful virtual events OPP ENDURANCE 03 will be a live event at Obstacle Play Park.
It will be a combination of team challenges and exercise, both mental and physical, this event will have the added element of finishing in the dark.
You must be prepared for anything during the 4 plus hours and be ready to leave your comfort zone a long way behind.
You will receives a full kit list 14 days before the event but here are a few must haves to get you started
ruck capable of holding up to 20k
2 metre x 40mm pvc tube filled with sand
head torch with spare batteries
2 glow sticks (these can be purchased at check out)
2 empty sand bags 750mm x 325mm (these can be purchased at check out)
There will be a full kit list nearer the time.
Contact Obstacle Play Park Endurance
- Phone: 07802754624