If you've registered on race-nation.co.uk before, sign in here
North2South Walk 2020 has been taken offline by the event organiser. For further information please contact the event organiser directly.
Make A Donation
With the RaceNation app, you can view information about this event, browse for other events from North2South Walk, receive notices from the organiser, and more!
Find out more by clicking here, and download the App below:
About North2South Walk 2020
The Diabetes Jersey North2South Walk in Memory of Brian Le Marquand MBE is organised to support the Charity’s ongoing commitment of around £150,000 annually to support those in Jersey with Diabetes and to ensure that all persons in the Island with Diabetes receive the best possible attention.
The North2South Walk will start at Les Platons public car park and will wind down Jersey's countryside to finish at the Long Beach car park by Gorey Village in Grouville.
Registration: £10 online | £25 on the day
Date: Sunday 3 May 2020
Start: Les Platons, Trinity
Finish: Long Beach, Grouville
Distance: 8 miles (leisurely pace, family friendly, wheelchair and pushchair friendly)
Buses: There will be free buses from the Steam Clock in St Helier to the Start and from the Finish back to town or the Start at Les Platons
- Steam Clock, Waterfront, St Helier to Les Platons: 8am and 8.30am
- Long Beach Car Park to St Helier: 11.15am and 12.30pm
- Long Beach Car Park to Les Platons: 11.15am and 12.30pm
- Please remember to bring your own water.
- Free baseball caps will be given out on proof of registration at the start.
- There will be a toilet stop en-route at Maufant Village (portaloo).
- The Walk will be clearly marked with yellow and black arrows.
- Dogs are allowed on the Walk and on the coaches provided they are kept on a lead at all times.