If you've registered on race-nation.co.uk before, sign in here
Before you enter Mapledurham 10 2020
Something of a classic on the trail run calendar, the Mapledurham 10 is back for a 6th year. This is our favourite run of the Winter Trail Run Series and the 10km & 10 mile courses will take you through a variety of muddy paths, woodland trails, private estate roads and across fields.
This year the event will have a few changes to ensure everyone's safety and that the event is COVID-19 safe. This will include:
- Staggered start times with small groups of runners starting at timed intervals apart from the next group
- Faster runners will start first to reduce the likelihood of needing to overtake
- The event will be limited to fewer participants than in previous years
- There will be no "baggage" area - parking is within 400m of the start line
- No on the day entries
- Race numbers will be posted prior to the event
- We do not encourage spectators at the event
- There will be no water stations - you will need to carry your own water for the event
Mapledurham 10 2020 sign up
Standard (Ages 16 - 100)
+ Admin fees £ 1.11
Standard (Ages 13 - 100)
+ Admin fees £ 1.03
Make A Donation
With the RaceNation app, you can view information about this event, browse for other events from My Sporting Times, receive notices from the organiser, and more!
Find out more by clicking here, and download the App below:
About Mapledurham 10 2020
The Mapledurham Ten gives you a perfect challenge over either our 10k or 10 Mile courses. In typical My Sporting Times style, the courses will give you a mixture of surfaces to cover, most likely some mud and some ups and downs too.