If you've registered on race-nation.co.uk before, sign in here
Before you enter Tristars Cycling TT Week 1 (Tristars 1 and Tristars 2)
Entries open from 8th September at 9pm
Please read the following conditions of entry carefully and only sign-up if you are able to comply with all of the requirements.
(1) All athletes and parents in attendance must comply with COVID distancing requirements whenever possible before, during and after the event. You should not attend the event if you or anyone in your household has displayed coronavirus symptoms, is a shielded person or are awaiting a test result following recent travel.
(2) Only one parent/guardian should attend per athlete racing, siblings who are not racing must not be in attendance and no other spectators should come to the venue. Each parent/guardian will be required to help with a marshalling role which you will be allocated on the day - this is a requirement and by signing up for this event you agree to this condition. This allows us to safely marshal the event without going over the maximum gathering number permitted and therefore maximise the number of athletes who can race.
(3) This event is open to members of Aztec Jersey Tristars only, entrants will be checked against membership records and non-members will not be permitted to take part.
(4) Only athletes registered by mid-day on the Friday before the race will be permitted to take part, there will be no entries taken on the day.
(5) You must read the Briefing Document before signing up.
Tristars Cycling TT Week 1 (Tristars 1 and Tristars 2) sign up
If tickets are sold out please add your name to the waiting list and if more spaces become available you will be invited to register.
With the RaceNation app, you can view information about this event, browse for other events from Jersey Tri Club, receive notices from the organiser, and more!
Find out more by clicking here, and download the App below:
About Tristars Cycling TT Week 1 (Tristars 1 and Tristars 2)
Cycling TT races at Les Quennevais. Due to COVID restrictions numbers are strictly limited and there are a number of additional rules in place which you MUST adhere to. Please do not sign up if you are not able to commit to the requirements for parents and marshals.
The event will consists of an individual time trial of the following distance
TS1 2 laps (3km)
TS2 3 laps (4.5km)
Due to very limited places please do not sign up if you are not certain that you can attend, we expect no-shows only in exceptional circumstances.
You must read the Briefing Document before signing up.