If you've registered on race-nation.co.uk before, sign in here
Before you enter Tristars Aquathlon Week 1 (Tristars Start and Tristars 3)
Please read the following conditions of entry carefully and only sign-up if you are able to comply with all of the requirements.
(1) All athletes and parents in attendance must comply with COVID distancing requirements whenever possible before, during and after the event. You should not attend the event if you or anyone in your household has displayed coronavirus symptoms, is a shielded person or are awaiting a test result following recent travel.
(2) Only one parent/guardian should attend per athlete racing, siblings who are not racing must not be in attendance and no other spectators should come to the venue. Each parent/guardian will be required to help with a marshalling role which you will be allocated on the day - this is a requirement and by signing up for this event you agree to this condition. This allows us to safely marshal the event without going over the maximum gathering number permitted and therefore maximise the number of athletes who can race.
(3) This event is open to members of Aztec Jersey Tristars only, entrants will be checked against membership records and non-members will not be permitted to take part.
(4) Only athletes registered by mid-day on the day before the race will be permitted to take part, there will be no entries taken on the day.
(5) You must read the Athlete Briefing document which provides further details.
Tristars Aquathlon Week 1 (Tristars Start and Tristars 3) sign up
Registration for this event has now closed.
With the RaceNation app, you can view information about this event, browse for other events from Jersey Tri Club, receive notices from the organiser, and more!
Find out more by clicking here, and download the App below:
About Tristars Aquathlon Week 1 (Tristars Start and Tristars 3)
Aquathlon races at St Catherines. Due to COVID restrictions numbers are strictly limited and there are a number of additional rules in place which you MUST adhere to. Please do not sign up if you are not able to commit to the requirements for parents and marshals.
The event will consist of a sea swim, followed by a run on the breakwater with distances in line with British Triathlon guidelines (all distances approximate):
TSS Swim 100m, Run 500m
*TS3+ Swim 500m, Run 2.6km
Due to very limited places please do not sign up if you are not certain that you can attend, we expect no-shows only in exceptional circumstances.
*Members in the Youth category (born 2004-2005) who are not in the Aztec Jersey Triathlon Academy and have not raced in senior events in August may join the TS3+ wave.