If you've registered on race-nation.co.uk before, sign in here
Before you enter Jersey Triathlon Club - Membership 2019/2020
Senior membership is available for the period 1 October 2019 to 30 September 2020.
Junior Wave 3 is open and available to any junior on a first come first served basis. We will operate a waiting list once total Junior membership reaches 120.
Please note if you turn 15 in 2020 and do not intend to train with the juniors or alongside the Academy athletes please sign up as a 'Senior' - though you will not be entitled to vote and may not be able to compete at all of the events (if you are under 18 on the day of a race or event you will need to have an adult present throughout). If you qualify as a Senior (born 2002 and earlier) but intend to train either alongside the Academy or as part of the Academy please sign up as a 'Junior'. If you have any questions at all, please get in touch as soon as possible.
Jersey Triathlon Club - Membership 2019/2020 sign up
Open to all
19 Tickets Remaining
With the RaceNation app, you can view information about this event, browse for other events from Jersey Tri Club, receive notices from the organiser, and more!
Find out more by clicking here, and download the App below:
About Jersey Triathlon Club - Membership 2019/2020
The Jersey Triathlon Club was amongst the first formed in the UK (1985). The island of Jersey is situated in the English Channel (only 12 miles from France) and with sheltered bays, clear blue seas and golden sandy shores, it makes for an idyllic venue for the sport of triathlon.
The Club year runs from 1 October to 30 September. Membership is now open for the 2019/20 season. Our members range from novices (both adults and children) right up to age group world champions and Commonwealth Games participants. Members undertake all distances from super sprint, standard, half and full Ironman not to mention duathlons, aquathlons, aquabikes and adventure races (as well as single discipline events). A wealth of knowledge and experience is given out by our trained coaches at club sessions throughout the week.
If you are a paratriathlete and want to speak to us about how we can help accommodate you at Club sessions please get in touch.
Our Junior Membership is open to anyone who is born in 2001 to 2012 and entitles you to:
- training most Sundays (running and swimming - an additional charge applies for swimming) typically between 09:00/09:30 and 11:30 at Haute Vallee,
- free entry to all local Jersey Triathlon Club races (this includes the Autumn and Spring (for TS2) Duathlon Series and the August Aquahtlon Series, NB there is a small charge for entry to the main event on 19 July 2020),
- TS2 and above can attend free running sessions at FB Fields from 18:15 on a Wednesday,
- during the summer, open water swimming sessions are held on Thursday evenings typically at St Catherine's,
- travel subsidies (in addition to those available through Jersey Sport) are available for racing off island,
- subsidised club kit,
- those born in 2005 and earlier are entitled to apply to join the Junior Academy which offers additional training sessions and support with training plans. As appropriate, those who don't meet the performance criteria will still be invited to participate in events held for Academy athletes and similar support for their training, finally,
- membership is capped at 120 per annum and is offered first to existing members, next to TriStars Start (those born in 2012) any additional spaces are offered on a first come first served basis and a waiting list will be operated (carried over from 2018/9).
Our Senior Membership entitles you to:
- free entry to all local Jersey Triathlon Club races (except for the main event),
- subsidised club kit,
- entitled to attend coached sessions run by Nick Saunders,
- free running sessions at the Freedom Tree from 12:15 or FB Fields from 18:15 on a Wednesday, and
- attend and vote (those aged 18 and over) at the Club's AGM (typically held in November), finally,
- all senior members over 18 are asked to marshal 2 events or help organise 1 event during the year.
If you subscribe for the Training Plan you will receive a training plan for the quarter listed provided by Nick Saunders and operated through Training Peaks. Nick Saunders will contact you directly shortly after your subscription.
The Jersey Triathlon Club strongly recommend all members become members of the British Triathlon Federation.
More information and resources may be found on our facebook page (Jersey Tri Club) and on our club websites (http://www.jerseytriclub.com/ or http://www.juniorjerseytri.com/)
If your question can't be answered on the above, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Jersey Triathlon Club - Membership 2019/2020
- Email: email@example.com