If you've registered on race-nation.co.uk before, sign in here
Before you enter Helvetia Challenge 2020
In order to complete the registration, you will need the following details:
- The names and contact details of the people in your team (unless you are participating as an individual)
- The number of circuits your team / or you intend to complete on the day (note that one circuit is the completion of a 600m swim, a 2km cycle ride up and down the Val de Terres, and a run of approx 2.5km).
- You / your teams preferred start time, between 12pm to 5.00pm (starting every half hour). Participants completing more than one circuit can choose to do so consecutively or throughout the afternoon by choosing more than one start time. Please note that there are a maximum of 50 participants per time slot. Organisers will be in touch in the event that we need to make changes for safety reasons.
- The name of the Charity you wish to raise money for.
- An estimated fundraising target.
Should you need to make any changes to the information you provide during registration you can do so by logging back into the profile you create at the start of the process (please make a note of your username and password). If you have any difficulty in registering, please contact Race Nation directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To support your fundraising efforts, a fund raising page linked to your team and charity, can be set up with ease when registering. If the charity you are supporting is not listed below, please send an email to email@example.com and they will facilitate set up for you. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the event organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friends of Les Bourgs Hospice
- Guernsey Mind LBG
- The Guernsey Society for Cancer Relief Trust
- Guernsey Chest & Heart LBG
- Headway Guernsey LBG
- Guernsey Alzheimer's Association
- Hope for a Child
- Guernsey Bereavement Services LBG
- The Sarah Groves Foundation
Helvetia Challenge 2020 sign up
Free ( (3 Members )
Make A Donation
With the RaceNation app, you can view information about this event, browse for other events from Helvetia Challenge, receive notices from the organiser, and more!
Find out more by clicking here, and download the App below:
About Helvetia Challenge 2020
Fun, inclusive event raising money for participating organisations chosen charities. This event takes place on Thursday 27 August 2020. Take part as an individual or as part of a team of up to three, completing as many circuits of swim (600m), bike (inc electric bikes) (2km taking you up the Val de Terres and down again) and run (approx 2.5km) as you choose.
Contact Helvetia Challenge 2020
The Guernsey Society for Cancer Relief Trust
Friends of Les Bourgs Hospice
Guernsey Alzheimer’s Association
Registered Number: CH293
Guernsey Bereavement Service
Registered Number: CH8
Hope for a Child
Guernsey Chest & Heart LBG
Registered Number: CH28
Victim Support and Witness Service LBG
Registered Number: CH071