If you've registered on race-nation.co.uk before, sign in here
Before you enter DB Max Virtual Duathlon
We've got this DB Maxers..! In our efforts to keep you active and safe, while we all do our bit to beat the coronavirus, DB Max are launching the #BeSafe Virtual Duathlon. Be active, #BeSafe and earn that bling! So how does it work..?
- It's all about completing a duathlon in a safe way.
- Choose the medal you want to compete for - there are 6 to choose from.
- Complete your duathlon wherever and whenever you want.
- The only rules are it must be a 2 mile run, 10 mile bike and a final 2 mile run.
- After completion, enter your time online - see our results page here.
- Our timers update the entrants and results every day.
- You can also enter your Strava link (optional).
- Post a photo on Instagram and tag @dbmax_timing or Facebook and tag @dbmaxevents (if you have Social Media).
- Once all the above is complete, we then send your chosen medal out to you in the post.
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- Are you keen to have a go..? Enter online now for £7!
DB Max Virtual Duathlon sign up
Virtual Duathlon (inc. P&P)
+ Virtual Duathlon Medals included with ticket