If you've registered on race-nation.co.uk before, sign in here
Before you enter Wembley Park Cycle to MAPIC 2019
Welcome to the Wembley Park Cycle to MAPIC 2019, a charity ride from Le Puy en Velay to Cannes. Over 3 days and 520 km, you will travel through The Ardeche, the Cevennes and the Verdon, where you’ll have the chance to push yourself, meet new people and share new ideas.
Riding as a peloton you'll experience the full support of lead car, motorcycle marshals, mechanics, sports therapists and medics helping riders of all abilities feel like a pro.
The Wembley Park Cycle to MAPIC 2019 is raising money for our supported UK charities – Coram, Cyclists Fighting Cancer, Tom’s Trust and Multiple System Atrophy - with a minimum fundraising target of £1,000 per person.
Entry to the ride costs £1,699, please 'Add' the 'General Entry' ticket to your basket below and then click 'Checkout' in the top right.
Wembley Park Cycle to MAPIC 2019 sign up
About Wembley Park Cycle to MAPIC 2019
Welcome to the Wembley Park Cycle to MAPIC registration page. We are here to support you all of the way, from training rides & spin classes, to social and information evenings. The Wembley Park Cycle to MAPIC is not only a fantastic networking and fundraising experience but a team effort that encompases a sense of community and friendship that lasts a lifetime. We very much look forward to sharing this experience with you over the coming months.
Entry to the Wembley Park Cycle to MAPIC costs £1,699.
Over three days cyclists will ride from Le Puy en Velay to the MAPIC property fair in Cannes, covering approximately 520km. Riders will experience road cycling from an elite rider’s perspective, including a full crew comprising technical support, medics, sports therapists, motorcycle outriders and lead car, as well as UK support staff, leaving you free to concentrate on turning the pedals and raising money for Club Peloton’s charity partners.
What is included:
- Hotel accommodation for the period 9-11 November inclusive (B&B)
- Dinner for the period 9-11 November inclusive
- Lunch for the period 10-12 November inclusive
- Bike transport from London to Le Puy en Velay
- Flight from London to Lyon on 9 November
- Coach transfer from Lyon to Le Puy en Velay
- Coffee, tea and snacks whilst on the road
- Mechanical backup (labour only)
- Lead car, motorcycle outriders, paramedic and sports therapy support
- Bike transport from Cannes back to London for your collection
- Holiday, Travel, Medical and Bike Insurance
- Mechanical spares
- Alcohol and soft drinks at lunch and dinner
- MAPIC entry
- Return travel from Cannes to the UK
You must also commit to raise an additional £1,000 minimum in fundraising.
A refund minus a non-refundable deposit of £299 is available until Friday 6th September.