If you've registered on race-nation.co.uk before, sign in here
Before you enter PedElle Skills Training Session-Beginners
New/Nervous riders Should make every effort to attend.
Sign up here to join the very experienced Helen Gray and Charmaine Rees on this PedElle Beginners Skills Session. Further Details Below
PedElle Skills Training Session-Beginners sign up
Registration for this event has now closed.
About PedElle Skills Training Session-Beginners
New / nervous riders should make every effort to attend this Skills session with 2 of our very experienced and supportive Ride Captains Helen Gray and Charmaine Rees.
Come and meet some of your fellow PedElle cyclists on our Richmond Park Skills Session – you will be concentrating on general bike handling, drinking and eating on the move, gears and how to use them efficiently,using cleats, and finishing off with a well earned coffee!
- Date: Saturday 16th March 2019
- Meet: Roehampton Gate Café Car Park
- Time: 7.45am meet for 8am depart
- Duration: 1.5 - 2 hours dependent on the weather and how we get on.
- Advice: Wear enough clothes in case we are standing around at times.
For further information contact : Helen Gray at email@example.com
Contact PedElle Skills Training Session-Beginners
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 0207 520 0380