Just enter your email address to record your basket against you're account.
Before you enter ResiVelo 2018
Welcome to the registration page for ResiVelo 2018 - Mallorca.
Full details of the event can be found below.
Full payment will be taken on registration, but a full refund minus a £280 non-refundable deposit is available until Friday 6th July.
Pinarello bike hire in Puerto Pollensa IS included in the entry fee, however, flights to and from Palma Mallorca airport are NOT included.
Please click the 'General Entry' ticket below, 'add' it to your basket and then click 'checkout' on the top right of the page.
ResiVelo 2018 sign up
General Entry Pricing
Make A Donation
About ResiVelo 2018
After the success of the inaugural ResiVelo 2017 we are delighted to be launching it again in 2018. Hosted in Puerto Pollensa, this is the perfect opportunity to enjoy the stunning Mallorcan landscape in a warm climate whilst on your bike. cycling with fellow industry professionals.
Over two and a half days, you & fellow decision makers in the residential sphere will be based at SportHotel Hoposa Villaconcha, in the heart of Puerto Pollensa. Cycling in two groups with optional routes based on ability, you'll take climbs at your own pace with experienced guides showing you all that Mallorca has to offer. You'll come back together for lunch and at the end of each day with time in the late afternoon to relax and explore before drinks & dinner.
There are numerous options for routes in and around Mallorca, the confirmed routes will be sent out soon but in the running we have; Cap de Formentor, The Three Monasteries, Puig Major, Sa Calobra with a confirmed day route from Port Andratx to Puerto Pollensa.
As with our other Club Peloton rides, riders will be free to concentrate solely on the cycling with a full crew including: technical support, experienced guides, medics, sports injury therapists as well as UK support staff, leaving you free to concentrate on turning the pedals. Your company logo will also appear on all event advertising and collateral and all profits from the event will go to Club Peloton's supported charities. There is no fundraising required.
NOTE: We have a recommended Pinarello supplier in Puerto Pollensa and bike hire is included in your entry fee. The bike will be to a very similar (decent) standard to what we expect you ride already and will be kitted up for the terrain in Mallorca. We will ask for your height and the frame you currently ride, your bike will be ready and waiting for you and can be tweaked on arrival. You will need to bring your own pedals, shoes/cleats & helmet.
What is included:
- Hotel accommodation at Hoposa Villaconcha for the period 5th - 7th September 2018 inclusive
- Lunch for the period 6th - 7th September 2018 inclusive
- Dinner for the period 6th - 7th September 2018 inclusive
- Coffee, tea, soft drinks and snacks whilst on the road
- Bike hire (Pinarello)
- Transfers from Palma Mallorca Airport to Puerto Pollensa on Wednesday 5th September @10:00, 10:30 & 13:00 and return from Puerto Pollensa to Palma Mallorca on Saturday 8th September @07:30 & 09:30
- Mechanical backup (labour only)
- Club Peloton UK support, paramedic, sports injury therapy support, professional guides, mechanics
- Flights to AND from Mallorca
- Shuttle from Airport to Hotel if not arriving within the shuttle times
- Holiday, Travel, Medical and Bike Insurance
- Mechanical spares
- Alcoholic drinks
A refund minus a non-refundable deposit of £280 is available until Friday 6th July.