If you've registered on race-nation.co.uk before, sign in here
Before you enter Legal & General Real Assets Cycle to MIPIM 2019
Pre-registration will open at midday on Wednesday 26th September and close at 5pm on Wednesday 10th October. No payment is taken at this stage and you're not held to any agreement.
Time of registration will NOT be taken into account, please complete all details on the form thoroughly. Places will be given out via ballot.
All applicants will receive an email by 5pm on Wednesday 17th October confirming the outcome of their application, with successful applicants being sent a payment completion link. Successful applicants will then have until Monday 29th October to make the full payment of £1,999 to confirm their place.
Please 'Add' the 'General Entry' ticket to your basket below and then click 'Checkout' in the top right.
Legal & General Real Assets Cycle to MIPIM 2019 sign up
Registration requires passwordRegistration for this event has now closed. For access, please contact Rhian on firstname.lastname@example.org. Many thanks.
About Legal & General Real Assets Cycle to MIPIM 2019
Over six days cyclists will take part in a relay from London to the MIPIM property fair in Cannes. Each rider completes an average of two 60km stages each day, with a break of up to 4 hours between each stage. Riders will complete at least 720km over the 6 days.
This charity relay provides you with a fantastic challenge, excellent networking opportunities and a chance to change the lives of those most in need.
- Hotel accommodation for the period from the 7th to the 11th March (inclusive)
- Lunch for the period from the 7th to the 12th March (inclusive)
- Dinner for the period 7th to the 11th March (inclusive)
- Coffee, tea and snacks whilst on the road
- Bike transport from Cannes back to London
- Mechanical backup (labour only)
- Sports Injury Specialists
- Holiday, Travel, Medical and Bike Insurance
- Mechanical spares
- Alcohol and soft drinks at lunch and dinner
- MIPIM entry
- Return travel from Cannes to the UK
A full refund minus a £299 non-refundable deposit will be available until Monday 10th December.