If you've registered on race-nation.co.uk before, sign in here
Before you enter Club Peloton Winter Ride - Reigate
A lovely fully supported 97km loop from Reigate, into Sussex. There'll be breakfast, coffee & cake and a hearty lunch included too!
Whilst a perfect day out to network on the quiet country roads of Sussex, this is an ideal & highly recommended training opportunity for those taking part in the Legal & General Real Assets Cycle to MIPIM, with less than a month to go.
Full payment is taken on registration but a full refund minus a £20 non-refundable deposit is available until 11/01/19.
Please click 'add' for the Standard Adult Entry ticket below and then click 'checkout' in the top right.
Club Peloton Winter Ride - Reigate sign up
We are very sorry, entry has now closed for this event.
With the RaceNation app, you can view information about this event, browse for other events from Club Peloton, receive notices from the organiser, and more!
Find out more by clicking here, and download the App below:
About Club Peloton Winter Ride - Reigate
- Lead car
- Mechanical back-up (labour only)
- Ride Captains
- Breakfast, coffee & cake stop, and a hearty lunch
- Snacks & water whilst on the road
- Mechanical Spares
- Alcohol & soft drinks
The Pheasant, Reigate Rd, Buckland, Betchworth RH3 7BG
- Coffee & Tea from 07:30
- Breakfast from 7:30 (Bacon rolls)
- Leaving The Pheasant at 8:35
- Coffee & cake at approx 11:00
- Finish and lunch 15:00 (Lasagna, garlic bread & salad)
Reigate is the nearest train station, just 10 minutes (3.5km) up the road on your bike. Redhill is further up the road (5.5km).
The route from Redhill is busier and more difficult to navigate, we will let you know which Ride Captain will be on which train so that you can arrange to travel with them.
Here are the train options:
- DIRECT: London Victoria at 6:39 to Reigate 7:22 (Stopping at Clapham Junction 6:46, East Croydon 6:57)
- 1 CHANGE: London Blackfriars at 6:44am to Redhill 7:20 (CHANGE) | Redhill 7:31 to Reigate 7:38 (Stopping at London Bridge 07:00, East Croydon 07:16)
- London Blackfriars at 6:54am, to Redhill 7:33 am (Stopping at London Bridge 07:00, East Croydon 07:16)
There is plenty of car parking available.
We will be leaving and returning to The Pheasant. The route is circa 97km (60 miles) heading South onto the rolling roads and through the beautiful, quaint villages surrounding Reigate. We'll venture into Sussex passing through Newdigate, Rusper & Wardinglid before stopping for coffee & cake around Hickstead. We'll return North through Slougham & Lambs Green before finishing for lunch on our return to The Pheasant. We will ride to the speed of the slowest rider, however, there will be specific climbs/sections on route that can be taken at your own pace. Ride captains will be there to support and manage you on the road, and stronger riders can top and drop to help out.